Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Please folks, stop behaving like a group of entitled fans.

We are not and never will be good enough to beat everyone all the time. Get used to it.

Spurs held out and did a job on us, it happens.... fortunately enough for us, not so often.
I agree. But we should have at least held out for a draw. Very pathetic defending

Words fail me after that, so amateurish all round and if Pep comes out and defends that performance I'll be livid. We never got a grip of that tonight, our defence were non existent as was Ederson, a static midfield who have nobody in front of them to pass to, and no striker because of the fuck up in the summer window. Motm, couldn't honestly pick one, fours and fives all round tonight.
Total garbage. Defending woeful.toothless upfront Got out of jail two or three times but still got done. No margin for error now. Next Saturday in dipperland and the rags soon after may well be vital.

Fucking shite. As for folk darting for the exits at 1-2 with 10 minutes left - fucking shite.

Champions don’t throw away points like that ,2-2 yes go for the win but keep it tight absolutely pathetic to lose that game even worse spurs are fucking chancers who will revert to getting turned over next game,I honestly swear I saw some spurs celebrating like they’d won a trophy maybe that’s the level we are at and some teams see it as like winning a trophy beating us in a league game ..

Let's just give Delap some starts now and stop fucking around experimenting with this number 9. It won't happen though because we have to be 5-0 up for any kid to be brought on, may as well have five subs on the bench until Grealish and Palmer get back. Mcatee and Delap waste of time being on that bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.