Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

If Liverpool beat Leeds in their next match, our lead will be 5 pts according to my scientific calculations. Everything still in our hands.
your science is way out

if the scousers beat leeds they are 3 behind us having played the same amount of games...and we have to play them still...

they also have a much easier run upto that game than us

I've read today Pep said how he still remembers losing to Conte's Chelsea, because he basically fucked it up by matching the back three and he learned a lesson. And lo and behold and he decided to FUCK IT UP again. Don't play your most consistent player in the game you basically need to win against a team that bummed you so many times in the last few years. Foden on the right where he never plays, Bernardo everywhere and nowhere and our back four...basically destroyed by one player who has the worst season in his PL career. I am utterly depressed.

You’re a fucking stain in the forum and you’re about as much a blue as fake ronaldo
Yes for sure, you are allowed to think whatever you like. Im not from England so for sure i cant be a diehard fan and you are allowed to be unhappy with your players. Defending every single player all the time just because he plays for city is not for me.

Wank day.

Played against 10 defenders (anti-football)

Couldn't break them down.

Hit us on the break.

Shite, piss poor defending defending.

Pumping clueless high balls in to Silva, Foden and Raheem.

Maybe could have had another sub earlier.

Just a bad day.

Cmon City, Everton for the taking.

Did anybody have a decent game?

Phil as false 9, then 70 minutes at right wing. Wasted.

Dias and Laporte doesn't work.

Cancelo still better on the right than the left.

When up against a 5-5-0 formation, we have no plan B

Fucking horrible performance. Feel sick. Foden Cancelo and Walker bad today Rodri not much better. Ah well maybe this will focus us for the next few but we seem always to be able to beat ourselves. Despite feeling differently at times we do need a striker I would have lobbed Delap on for those high balls to midgets we like. Gonna drink Kwak and try and dust this off!

If Liverpool beat Leeds in their next match, our lead will be 5 pts according to my scientific calculations. Everything still in our hands.
Still in our hands, absolutely, we just need to keep our heads cool and take it game by game, but I can see why media is talking about an open title race. They need to keep the excitement alive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.