Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Got to say Kane was on a different level tonight.

Ripped us to pieces and then some,felt like he was on a mission right from the first minute to destroy us.Helped by some of the worst defending you will ever see mind you.

Why the fuck do we never seem to have an answer for Kane,and Son, every time we play these.We set up exactly the same way, it is insane.

When it isn't working,which to be fair is rare.We revert to aimlessly lobbing Balls in to the Box for a non existent Striker.If we are going to go route 1,why not bring on Delap,you never know the Lad might score a goal or two.We can not walk it in every game. Occasionally we will have to score a not so perfect goal

I feel like tonight defeat was self inflicted with the inability of the Manager and 11 players to have a plan to deal with 2 players in a 2 player team.

Sure the Scousers will smell blood tonight.A long way to go yet,Could be decided by the game between us.

Walker was absolutely awful throughout. Gave the ball away countless times and the first goal was Sunday league stuff. He has had a bad season coupled with his champions league f*** up which has left us short in that competition.
They are a really poor outfit yet every time they went forward they scored. Anyway still ours too lose, our lives are running out though with some big games to come.

We fling in cross after cross to nobody. They do it, what felt like twice, and score from them. The advantage of having a striker.

I know the whole ‘second ball’ element to us doing it and it working sometimes but it’s so frustrating to see us dwindled down to it.

the thing that gets me is spurs will never play like that vs liverpool and we roll over
city knew what was coming and yes its painful but a kick in the teeth is sometimes what we is needed

the officials again was shocking and yellow card for a foul in the box should be a pen because KDB was ready to take the corner kick ? than handball should also be another yellow card/red ???. but all the city players was so under par and KDB was not at it and looked unfit ?

we need to find another way to play and hurt teams like spurs. because champions league games are just like tonight
and you will get mugged off if you don't kill the game off like today . having the ball does not win the game ? if you are losing or drawing its goals that win games

I agree but from pretty much being touted Champions at Christmas to dippers having it in their own hands is huge. Remember no one has ever not gone on to win it when in our position at Christmas.. imagine how the dippers players feel now.. proper smell blood. We have made it very, very difficult for ourselves.

If they win all their games they win it, if we win all ours we win it. If I was a neutral and had to pick a squad to take on that challenge, I’d take ours. I’m ready fuck them scouse fuckers, tramps

Will admit Kane played the perfect false 9 today. Masterclass Playing between the lines

It helps with giving him and Son acres of space. They have two dangerous players surely we can nullify them? Bernardo should have been told to stick to Kane like glue and Walker on Son.

When was the last time Foden played on the left. It drives me up the wall when him and Sterling are played on their wrong fucking sides. However, results tend to suggest that it doesn't matter too much, but fuck me... Get the kid on the left.
Tonight

If anybody thought this would be a walk in the park then they were completely wrong. Just put some things down to football, they are our bogey team. We still have the dippers to play at home combined with the fact that the dippers will drop points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.