Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Please folks, stop behaving like a group of entitled fans.

We are not and never will be good enough to beat everyone all the time. Get used to it.

Spurs held out and did a job on us, it happens.... fortunately enough for us, not so often.

have a day off, we clawed 2 goals back and threw it away at the end

it’s a shambles of a result and Pep will be bollocking them in the changing room

So let me get this right, ref, bogey side, players are shit, can’t win them all, cheating,
weather, wind, surface, did I get them all? Funny how Pep always escapes criticism. Leaving Stones on the bench was a shocking decision. Tactically all over the place. Really not sure what the game plan was, players out of position. Conte could not believe his luck. Does nothing to change it, the use of substitutes and game management today questionable. He usually gets all the plaudits, but today he has to take the blame for that shambles. Started with leaving Stones and Mahrez on the bench. How Foden is still in that side beats me. Having said all of that I am convinced the players and club have put all their eggs in the CL basket. If that was to be the case a dangerous strategy.

Last edited:
Awful performance, all over the pitch.

But....

Bigger picture.

I'd much rather us fighting for that title come May than having a fucking month off trying to win the CL.

Rocket up the arse time, no fucking about. Every season we have one of these, every season we see a reaction.

Best XI playing week in week out sees us at our best. I'm not worried. It's the rest of football that should be worried for the rest of the season.

Let the Scouse twats have a bit of hope. It allows us to take it away like we have done before.

the thing that gets me is spurs will never play like that vs liverpool and we roll over
city knew what was coming and yes its painful but a kick in the teeth is sometimes what we is needed

the officials again was shocking and yellow card for a foul in the box should be a pen because KDB was ready to take the corner kick ? than handball should also be another yellow card/red ???. but all the city players was so under par and KDB was not at it and looked unfit ?

we need to find another way to play and hurt teams like spurs. because champions league games are just like tonight
and you will get mugged off if you don't kill the game off like today . having the ball does not win the game ? if you are losing or drawing its goals that win games

the officials were shocking?????

disallowed them a goal..
gave us a penalty

the only thing that was shocking was the performance by us

Poor performance but have to give Spurs credit they had a game plan and stuck to it and hot rewarded. Thought they defended well and took our wingers away by doubling them every time either Mahrez, Foden or Sterling got the ball. Forced the ball back inside to where their packed midfield and back 5 were. Once they nicked it Kane and Son tore us apart. Credit to Kane he was the different today and would score 40 plus a season for us.

Title race will be tough, anyone who thought it was over a month ago is a fucking idiot. Plenty of twists and turns to come, no guarantee Liverpool will win their last 13/14 games.

We were poor today, our back 4 was a shambles and we paid a heavy price.
Most of the teams double on our wingers, thats nothing new, its just really Hard to beat a decent team if you concede 3 goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.