Spurs (H) - Postponed due to the passing of the Queen (pg67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been, barring my pondering. Seems there will be 12 days of official mourning if it happens, during which there will be no football played.
12 days!! In a season that’s struggling to fit all the games in anyway! Seems bloody madness to me, pretty certain the rest of our lives will be expected to go on as usual I’d expect.

12 days!! In a season that’s struggling to fit all the games in anyway! Seems bloody madness to me, pretty certain the rest of our lives will be expected to go on as usual I’d expect.
Some places are saying 9 days without sport - but you're still looking at 3 games, with nowhere to squeeze them in. I'd accept stuff being moved from the day of the funeral, and maybe no games on the day she dies, but otherwise it seems over the top.

Some places are saying 9 days without sport - but you're still looking at 3 games, with nowhere to squeeze them in. I'd accept stuff being moved from the day of the funeral, and maybe no games on the day she dies, but otherwise it seems over the top.
I’m sure it will all come out in the wash. All we can do is see what happens.

Would be very surprised if they cancel the football schedule. The cricket I can see (if there is any on I've no idea) but not football.

The powers that be like to use football as a way to mark respect for incidents.

Probably the trickiest fixture so far, and one of the few in-form teams of the “top six”, but I think we have enough to beat them. If we hadn’t signed Akanji last week I wouldn’t have been so confident, but he looked assured and classy on Tuesday

Managed to get a pair of tickets for this yesterday. Will be gutted if cancelled, best argument for a Republic ever! And really looking forward to Dortmund too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.