Spurs (H) - Postponed due to the passing of the Queen (pg67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be astonished if there is any sport this weekend. And the ten day mourning period might do for next weekend as well. It is a seismic event for the UK as will become clear in the coming days.

Seismic hit on the economy too if the Country is halted for 12 days.
But I suppose the economy can take it.

A very sad day for this country and the world.

It would be massively disrespectful for any sport to be played in the UK for the next week at least.

Football means nothing.

How is it disrespectful?

I'm going to have to work tomorrow and next week, so why should the football be canceled?

Condolences to her family but I don't get shutting down the country for a ceremonial figurehead.

How is it disrespectful?

I'm going to have to work tomorrow and next week, so why should the football be canceled?

Condolences to her family but I don't get shutting down the country for a ceremonial figurehead.

Correct. I havent commented on the thread where those who want to can pay their respects, but let’s keep things in perspective. we can’t shut the country down for a figurehead just as we wouldnt for a Prime Minister.

How is it disrespectful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.