Spurs (H) - Postponed due to the passing of the Queen (pg67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will never see her like again. And the postponement of football this weekend is absolutely the correct thing. We get so much wrong in this country. The rightful mourning at the passing of the country’s head of state is something we should and will get right.

We will never see her like again. And the postponement of football this weekend is absolutely the correct thing. We get so much wrong in this country. The rightful mourning at the passing of the country’s head of state is something we should and will get right.
I can’t agree, life goes on, looking at 4 walls doesn’t do anyone any good, shut the country down for the funeral fair enough but don’t subject the country to a miserable couple of weeks at the end of summer with a winter of discontent on the horizon.

Absolute joke to grind sport and gigs and things that generator money for the economy to halt for ten days.

People are still going to go to work and got to the pub get pissed and take drugs etc.

I’m far from a Royalist but I think you have to except when the ruler of your nation dies, especially one who has ruled as long as the Queen, that grand gestures will be made

Quite glad we’re not playing tbh, had bad feeling

Don't be so fucking ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.