Spurs (H) - Postponed due to the passing of the Queen (pg67)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they are German. Their real name is Battenbenberg. Queen Victoria's grandfather came from Hanover. Prince Albert was also German. They changed their name in 1917 because we were fighting Germany and there was anti-german sentiment.
The idea that they go back 1200 years as Kings/Queens of England is nonsense

The Saxe-Coburg Gothas actually. I think the Battenburg bit is from Phil the Greek's side.

Looks like the next game will be the scum derby in a month.

Personally, I disagree with the decision. I thought the scum handled it perfectly well against Merlin’s team. A nice speech and then a minutes silence. I also feel for all those who have lost money as a result of this decision.

Sorry, but she was a 96 year old woman in serious ill-health who was declining rapidly. Shock horror, she died... \0/

Allow life to continue as normal & declare her funeral a public holiday so those who wish to mourn can do so. Why should everyone else be affected.

We bought food in especially to feed my two Spurs cousins who were supposed to stay at our, where we were all going to the match. Who's gonna reimburse me for all the bleedin extra scran we bought which'll now spoil & go to waste? :-/
You could save me a trip to tesco…..

The government literally put out a statement saying there is no mandatory closing of events and it’s down to organisations.

Charles is flying to London to take up the Crown, I doubt he’s sat there fucking thinking “you know what I’ll get City Spurs off now”.

Some fucking right tits on this thread.
slickric-naturedoge69.gif

No, they are German. Their real name is Battenbenberg. Queen Victoria's grandfather came from Hanover. Prince Albert was also German. They changed their name in 1917 because we were fighting Germany and there was anti-german sentiment.
The idea that they go back 1200 years as Kings/Queens of England is nonsense

What does the fact that they’re German have anything to do with it?

You can be related to someone from another country, you do know that?

She was actually English, Scottish and German in her ancestry.

Will ryanair be doing refunds this weekend?. Flights were close to €200 for Saturdays game( dippers playing aswell). Good job I skipped this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.