Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs will come to play. We usually do okay against sides like that so I'm hoping for a performance at least.

Trouble is Spurs are probably the most well balanced side we've faced yet. Yes we played well against Chelsea Tottenham do not have weakness I just can't see how were going to win or even draw this game. Pep will do his best to come up with a plan but we just don't have enough quality or steel to handle the spurs press and fluid football. Fernandinho has really fucked it up for us.

Trouble is Spurs are probably the most well balanced side we've faced yet. Yes we played well against Chelsea Tottenham do not have weakness I just can't see how were going to win or even draw this game. Pep will do his best to come up with a plan but we just don't have enough quality or steel to handle the spurs press and fluid football. Fernandinho has really fucked it up for us.

You're right but, on our day, we're not bad ourselves. Spurs were 5/2 last time I looked so either the bookies are throwing away money or we're a bit better than we give ourselves credit for.

I want KDB to play as a pure no.10 in this one. I don't believe for a second that KDB as a LM/LCM is the best way to utilize him, both attack and defense wise.

-------------Willy----------------
Otamendi---Vinny----Stones
-------------Fernando----------
Sagna------------------Kolarov
-------------KDB----------------
Raz--------Aguero-------Sane

Kolarov and Sagna as Wingbacks. Silva and Jesus on the bench.

Wingbacks need to be fit and have pace. Kolorov has neither and to expose him to such a role against someone as quick and fit as Walker would be tactical suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.