Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------Bravo
-------Ota Kompany Stones
Sterling----------------------Sane
--------Fernando----Delph
Silva-------Aguero-------Kevin

Forgot we had Delph , almost perfect for this game just let him loose and let him get into the likes of Ali and Erikson they won't fancy much of that after 15 minutes

Need to go for it, sure. But like every single game lately it all hinges on us taking our chances.

Take chances, get the tailwind. Miss them, frustration sets in. It's the same every time and in my mind Aguero and co are as much to blame for any recent poor result as anyone, perhaps more so.

Bravo
Otamendi Kompany Stones
Fernando Yaya
Sterling KDB Jesus Sane
Nolito

Silva probably will be in instead of Jesus to start, but I think he could be the spark we're looking for up front.

City to win 2-1, Jesus with the winner.

Forgot we had Delph , almost perfect for this game just let him loose and let him get into the likes of Ali and Erikson they won't fancy much of that after 15 minutes

Neither will the Whistling Wanker. It's become a given these days that if our midfield get amongst the opposition and start dealing out what we're having to take, the red card appears. I understand what your saying, but too many refs this season have declared open season on our players and allowed opposition midfields and defences the freedom of the pitch.

Need to go for it, sure. But like every single game lately it all hinges on us taking our chances.

Take chances, get the tailwind. Miss them, frustration sets in. It's the same every time and in my mind Aguero and co are as much to blame for any recent poor result as anyone, perhaps more so.

Bravo
Otamendi Kompany Stones
Fernando Yaya
Sterling KDB Jesus Sane
Nolito

Silva probably will be in instead of Jesus to start, but I think he could be the spark we're looking for up front.

City to win 2-1, Jesus with the winner.
I'm just hoping we don't start with both KDB and Silva, can only see our midfield being over run if we do.

First and foremost keep a clean sheet in this game, a draw is not a bad thing.

Play them on the counter by soaking some pressure and letting them have some possession.

Free up the front 3/4 to do some damage, fill it with pace. I'd be tempted to drop Sergio and go for a front three of sane, sterling and nolito with kev, dav & fernando behind.

----------------------Willy-------------------
Stones----Otamendi---Kompany---Delph
--------------Garcia-----Yaya---------------
Sterling------------KDB-------------Sane
----------------------Jesus-----------------

Stones and Delph to play as inverted fullbacks and really dominate the midfield..
That's what I'd do.
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.