Not open for further replies.
I'd go with

------------Bravo----------
----Ota------VK-----Kolarov
----------Fernando--------
Sterling--Yaya--Delph--Sane
-------------KDB---------------
-------------Kun---------------

Stones in for VK if he's not fit enough, Jesus on the bench.
I think it will be a tight game, despite the general doom and gloom on here - 2-2.

I've come to the conclusion that we're at our best best when attacking aggressively as we were early season so let's go all out on the attack. If we lose it will be a goal fest rather than losing 2-0 with 70% possession and say 3 shots on target and Spurs have 2 shots and 2 goals.

------------Bravo----------
----Stones------VK-----Kolarov
----------Fernando--------
Sterling--KdB--Silva--Sane
---------Kun-- -Jesus-------------

Play smart, take our chances when they come, move the ball quicker, and we will win.

They have aggression in both full-back areas so unless Sterling is in the mood for it, up against an England colleague, I would go with Nolito and Jesus Navas to keep them honest.

It means we still have Sane, Gabby J and Sterling to throw at them as they tire.

I would like to see Gabriel start though, we need to give the crowd and the team something to feed off.

Vertonghen is a huge miss for them but they have a lot of power in the middle with Wanyama, Dembele and Alli.

If we play like we all know we can then we win simple really, something has to change are season round and tomorrow could be it, then again...........

I've come to the conclusion that we're at our best best when attacking aggressively

Funnily enough, it's almost like we are at our best when the other team attacks aggressively. Whilst we are attacking and the other team is defending, if their defence is any good, we struggle. But we are lethal when they have been attacking and they lose the ball when they are out of shape. So maybe we should not be so gung-ho, just be patient and wait for our chance? Instead of our relentless and increasingly desperate pressure, and then we get caught out again?

I dunno, it's a puzzle.

Play smart, take our chances when they come, move the ball quicker, and we will win.

They have aggression in both full-back areas so unless Sterling is in the mood for it, up against an England colleague, I would go with Nolito and Jesus Navas to keep them honest.

It means we still have Sane, Gabby J and Sterling to throw at them as they tire.

I would like to see Gabriel start though, we need to give the crowd and the team something to feed off.

Vertonghen is a huge miss for them but they have a lot of power in the middle with Wanyama, Dembele and Alli.

I would start Sane ahead of Navas as he's been good on the right and he defends well. What's happened to Nolito? He's barely featured of late but was one of our better players early season.

I hate matches on BT as for some reason our results are particularly bad when we're on BT.

One other bad omen a certain degenerate crackhead has tipped us this weekend. Judging by his form I don't think that's good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.