Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all put the shift in that Navas does each game he plays, we would be in a much healthier position this season.

I could provide industry
He has not scored a league goal for 3 years.
3 F*****g years

Not good enough and should not be anywhere near tomorrows line up

Id have Jesus in from the start if only to simply lift the atmosphere and get a buzz about the place
Get a pacey, young forward line in to trouble them, as thats what a back 3 hates.

I hate matches on BT as for some reason our results are particularly bad when we're on BT.

One other bad omen a certain degenerate crackhead has tipped us this weekend. Judging by his form I don't think that's good news.

I think we are just shite in general on TV this year bud.
Chelsea, Everton and Spurs were all Sky if I'm right..

If all put the shift in that Navas does each game he plays, we would be in a much healthier position this season.

Maybe because the others are more talented, but it doesn't take away from the fact that pretty much is all you get. No goals in 3 years in this side is terrible.

4 goals and 22 assists from 644 crosses in 113 games for us.

We ain't winning the league now so it's time Sane had a run of games.

Pity we haven't got a left back who can come in too.

PEP: (On Bravo criticism) We accept it. It’s our job, manager’s job, players’ job - we accept it

PEP: The position is not only about the goalkeeper. It’s not about that. We missed the chances we had and conceded a few

PEP: (Spurs are) Brilliant. Strong physically, good build up, quality between the lines. It’s a good team - they play attractive football.

PEP: (On system change after Spurs away defeat) We had problems with 4-3-3 at Celtic a few days before. It was not the reason, though.

PEP: The expectations are what it is because of my past. I am happy here in Manchester. I feel very welcome and I am fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.