Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is wrong really but all I'm hoping for today is to be able to watch a half decent game of football (and a win for City obviously). The last few games where the opposition have sat so deep, wasted time and tried to kill the game from minute 1 have been pretty soul destroying. It's going to be bloody cold tonight so I'm hoping for some entertainment at least.

We've struggled against Spurs in the last few years due to their intensity and high pressing, however this season we seem to have got to grips with that approach, the Napoli games for example.

It will be a tough game, but Spurs aren't at the same level as previous seasons and no team will be looking forward to facing City at the moment.

Hopefully we get an early goal and can play our usual game.

I know this is wrong really but all I'm hoping for today is to be able to watch a half decent game of football (and a win for City obviously). The last few games where the opposition have sat so deep, wasted time and tried to kill the game from minute 1 have been pretty soul destroying. It's going to be bloody cold tonight so I'm hoping for some entertainment at least.

Don't forget, hot drinks only £1 ;-)

Just seen all the spurs players having lunch in the radisson. All looking very healthy!

Come on city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.