Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I feel nervous about this game?

Come on City!

Because you're a football supporter. It's what we do. You have less reason to worry but that won't stop you.

It's s disease with no cure I'm afraid no matter how good you are.

Spare a thought for us poor cants who don't have as good a team. I'm on Prozac.

City will batter them.

Big test for Mangala today. Did well when called on at Old Trafford, and had little to do at Swansea. Alli, Son, Eriksen and Kane will provide a stiffer test though, so hope he’s up to the challenge. Glad Wanyama is out though, hopefully we can dominate midfield. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a score draw today, but hope we can keep the winning run going.

Big test for Mangala today. Did well when called on at Old Trafford, and had little to do at Swansea. Alli, Son, Eriksen and Kane will provide a stiffer test though, so hope he’s up to the challenge. Glad Wanyama is out though, hopefully we can dominate midfield. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a score draw today, but hope we can keep the winning run going.

Mangala is going to be our main question mark today.

He is all over he place when pressed under pressure and that is exactly what Spurs will do today.

Hopefully he can compose himself.

The longest running streak in the combined history of the Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga and Ligue 1 is 19 - so considering we're on 15, I'd say predicting it'll come to an end isn't that brave, and also if your idea of Typical City is now simply losing a game, expectations might have gotten too high.

Hahahaha

So true.

I think because we are on such a run I just don't to throw it away, especially not at home to Spurs.

Because you're a football supporter. It's what we do. You have less reason to worry but that won't stop you.

It's s disease with no cure I'm afraid no matter how good you are.

Spare a thought for us poor cants who don't have as good a team. I'm on Prozac.

City will batter them.
I thank you for your support. But your logic is I think skewed.

I very rarely if ever got nervous about a game when we were shit. We knew we'd lose and anything from a decent defeat upwards was a bonus. Now we're expected to win, I get nervous every week.

Watching them against United and Arsenal they never looked like they had the belief to win those games, no doubt they'll be full of intent today. Hope we can exploit their weakened defence more than they can ours. Wouldn't be surprised with 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.