Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Harry Kane team seem to backing themselves to end our run. This will suit us I feel as it will eliminate complacency and focus minds on giving a well deserved and long overdue spanking. A win on Saturday more than the 3 points will imo completely demoralise the chasing pack. The Rags will face into a tricky run of fixtures with their tails between their legs. We could be almost home and hosed by the time we go to the dippers. Indeed if we can manage to keep the run going until after Watford I estimate we would only need a maximum of 21 points from the last 16 games. We could pick those off at our leisure and concentrate on the cups. The downside to this of course is that with the league effectively over we would lose our competitive edge for the big European games.
Yea yea!
The harry Kane team shall be disposed of
That’s all that matters for now

There's some serious irrational bitterness in the Tottenham forums. Hope we smash the sad lot.

am out with a couple of spuds fans tonight, great blokes to be fair but I'd be interested to hear their take on their none season.

A self proclaimed massive club, who are going to sell out Wembley every home game. What was it last night, 46k?

There's some serious irrational bitterness in the Tottenham forums. Hope we smash the sad lot.

They are the mouthiest fans in London by a country mile, always been the media darlings down there and that podgy dwarf of a manager is an obnoxious prick, I’m not over fond of them myself.

The long coach trip back in '81 after the final replay. Precursor to the barren years. I really hate that lot.
Hope we absolutely batter them.

Hate Spurs only slightly less than Utd. I would love to see us properly dick them but I think it will be quite close.

Big game for Delph and Mangala. Spurs will press and I imagine they'll particularly target the area between and around those two, so it's key that they always have plenty of passing options and don't panic. If we score first and early, then Spurs will be in a proper pickle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.