Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rags of the South. Just hope they come to play, if they do we will win. Alderweireld is missing so their defence is weakened.

Hate this lot with a passion come on City.

If they play to win, we should destroy them. I think they have defensive injuries too.

Hate these ****s, another set of self entitled shit heads just like those rag bastards.

Let them come and go toe to toe with us, and they will be sent back darn fackin sarf, with a fucking pummeling of 4,5 or 6 proportions.

They will press, we will out press them, they will play to attack, we will out attack them.

We owe these ****s a pasting and on Sat that's what they will get.

Aguero and Jesus up top for me and go for the throat.

Their fullbacks are a weakness this season, compared to the biggest strength in the side last year. Neither Trippier nor Aurier are good defenders, and Ben Davies doesn't have the pace to get forwards and cover Sterling at the other end.

If we pin them back, the whole system starts to fall apart because they need those high wingbacks to provide width in attack and link Kane, Alli & Son to the rest of the team.

We did this very well against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, and someone (United?) did it very well to Spurs recently too and they were awful.

No Alderweireld or Davinson Sanchez or Wanyama is great news, Alli is not playing great football, Eriksen is not at his best either.

We should win this, but I'm a bit worried by Son.

Walker getting a rest yesterday was an interesting decision - I suspect he's very keen to win on the weekend and should be nice and fresh now.

we did well last time we played them, and if it wasn't for the bent ref it would have been 3-0 with the walker-sterling incident. I'm confident, that the team will stay focused and will not get complacent.

I want to see a team really go for us. Make the game exciting. We aren't that good at in defence, we just press brilliantly from the front and have a top 'keeper. I want to see an exciting 4-3 or 5-4 game that we all remember for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.