Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be such a different game to those of late. Spurs will surely press the shit out of Mangala. Normally when a team presses, we rub our hands and think of all the space for David and Kevin, but that's when we had Stones. Playing with John Stones against a pressing side is borderline cheating. But with Mangala? Let's just say this should be an interesting game!!

Going to be such a different game to those of late. Spurs will surely press the shit out of Mangala. Normally when a team presses, we rub our hands and think of all the space for David and Kevin, but that's when we had Stones. Playing with John Stones against a pressing side is borderline cheating. But with Mangala? Let's just say this should be an interesting game!!

Makes me wonder if Pep will go with Fernandinho at CB.

It sounds harsh but Mangala really isn't suited to playing against the likes of Spurs.

high scoring game i reckon

Have to say I'm looking forward to Spurs funny chant. It goes...

Let's Pretend,
Let's Pretend,
Let's Pretend we scored a goal,
Let's Pretend we scored a goal.
<BEDLAM>

Can't stand them though this is amusing. It would have been perfect for us during the Pearce era...

I'm looking forward to loads of none Jewish people chanting an anti-Semitic slur and thinking it's acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.