Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
will poch bottle it and go defensive and rely on long ball to kane? i think he might press for 20 mins then fall back,up to us to control and good tempo from the very start

I think he will do what pretty much everyone else does. Defend deep, let us have the ball and try and counter or sneak a goal from a corner.

Teams have zero idea how to set up. There is the fear of the hammering playing in their mind at all times.

We totally outplayed them at home last season with a much inferior side despite it being a draw. Spurs did not deserve a draw that day though.

I am looking at our stats so far to reassure myself we are going to win this game. Our possession was under 60% only against Arsenal (58%), no team apart from WHU had more than 3 shots on our goal (4) and only Burnley managed to have more corners than us.

Your average football fan won't understand sovereign wealth funds!

The oil/petrol stuff is making more of an appearance nowadays as they have run out of everything else to say.

Yeah I've noticed a definite return of oil money comments.

I suspect this season is exactly what they were fearing in 2008 and now it's happen g they're forced to fall back on old lines.

I absolutely fuckin detest spuds, for some reason they think they are a big team, they talk about history a lot , however they don't mention the fact that they aint been champions for getting on 60 years.and in all that time have never really challenged for the title. they have won a few cups many years ago and think that makes them an international giant. I have NEVER seen a spuds shirt in south America, whereas city shirts are all over the place. they are a medium sized club who do play decent football.
4-0

You can add in that Spurs have fewer league titles than Huddersfield Town if you like.

And their idea of success has been beating Arsenal

Or the holy grail of finishing above them.

The media is only bigging them up because they fear a procession to the title.

DRLmsOgWkAAe-e3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.