Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

#272 Smogz, Today at 10:09 AM
In 10 years, electric cars and hydrogen cars is standard and the oil billionaires will be just billionaires, in twenty it's probably not worth drilling for oil at all anymore. I'm sure the oil billionaire slave traders is a short lived trend. There will be other billionaires by then but Manchester City will be back to the level their fans deserve.

And today we will show them how it will feel then.

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/manchester-city-v-tottenham-hotspur.24209/page-14

What part of self sustaining don't these people understand?

I'm sure the boys must start to feel it soon with the amount of effort gone into this run but I just don't see it Pep seems to have them so motivated.

Tough game today but Spurs have played Champions League so they will be equally as tired as our boys.

We are better than them so fingers crossed for a decent referee.

Wouldn't it be nice if we've beaten Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, United and Tottenham all before Christmas.

15 points to 0 off our rivals, please Santa make my wish come true.

I can see a footballing spectacle today, and a 5-2 victory for us. They will play football and press us, but the difference will be that we will play better football at a higher tempo and press the living shit out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.