Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They told me they had sent it Wed night by 48hr recorded delivery. I suspect the issue is at this end at delivery around here is pretty sporadic
Not able to have one made available to you outside the ground for pickup (hand-off to you prior to entering the car park) while they try to sort it?

They told me they had sent it Wed night by 48hr recorded delivery. I suspect the issue is at this end at delivery around here is pretty sporadic

The issue is you haven't got the pass you need. Supporter Services need to resolve it and I reckon they will if you speak to them.

If they don't then they should be sacked as they are there to provide services to supporters.

The issue is you haven't got the pass you need. Supporter Services need to resolve it and I reckon they will if you speak to them.

If they don't then they should be sacked as they are there to provide services to supporters.
Only this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.