Spurs (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you put us down for when we lost at spurs?
Seems Mourinho has fallen out with Bale. Unless he is trying to stir a situation to get a reaction from Bale which seems to be failing spectacularly this morning. Uncle ‘Arry Rednapp this morning saying Spurs may be paying Real about £100k per week and not what has been reported in media. I was worried Spurs had a lethal 3 in attack when he joined but thankfully sees like he is back for the good old snow and pies.

They didn’t cause us any sort of problems. They had only 2 counters the whole match and scored from one. The second goal was from a set piece
I'd say the fact they won the match and won countless free kicks to break up play proves otherwise? We didn't handle Kane at all.

1613123118710.gif

He is coming for Maureen, hope he scalps the fucker

Depending how quick we can get out the blocks on this one, the ultimate spoiler will be lauding a 0-0 here as some masterstroke, should he achieve it

We on the other hand are the fucking nuts and what the dinosaur will be bricking it about is Pep has found a way to bulldoze buses...

Let’s hope he comes at us as we could hit them for 6

Going 4-0 with Jesus double

View attachment 10342

He is coming for Maureen, hope he scalps the fucker

Depending how quick we can get out the blocks on this one, the ultimate spoiler will be lauding a 0-0 here as some masterstroke, should he achieve it

We on the other hand are the fucking nuts and what the dinosaur will be bricking it about is Pep has found a way to bulldoze buses...

Let’s hope he comes at us as we could hit them for 6

Going 4-0 with Jesus double

I can't believe it's 6 years since Mourinho won a league title, and he's won 2 in the last 11 years.

Pep's gearing up for his 10th in 13 seasons.

Remember when people thought they were equals?

Hope Pep was "doing a Klopp" when saying doubts over Dias and Rodri - reckon we'll do them 2-1.
I seem to remember Maureen complaining the last game about Sterling saying he would 100% start for city after pulling out of the England game which he didnt.
If i was Pep today i would say everyone is injured & we will be playing the EDS squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.