Spurs (H) - Sun 3rd Dec, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
must win game, they lost 3 in a row, it shouldnt be in the Etihad where they stop the rot.

fucking concentrate at the back as last thing we need some loose balls from Akanji, Dias and Son walks it in...

If spurs had a fit squad I wouldn't fancy our chances with th way weve been playing. I think they can carve right through us. As it is, with their injuries, there's no excuses not win win this and we simply cannot go 3 games without a league win. Dropped too many points already and need to be picking up points against rivals, particularly at home.

Must win.

Great news on injuries. He's a big loss but i think we can manage without stones for now, bench for this maybe 20 minutes if its not pushing him. Otherwise just wait with him. Rodri is 1 gane awsy from suspension. When that inevitably comes, Stones has to be fit to take his place. Hes the only one capable so we need to ensure hes ready for when that comes which could be as soon as villa away if Rodri cant avoid a card against Spurs.

kovacic being available is the big one for me, we have a serious lack of options in midfield, we've been crying out for reinforcements in midfield in our last few games and haven't had any available. If he's fully fit I think he starts alongside rodri with Bernardo out on the right slotting in, doku left then a toss up between foden and alvarez behind haaland, I'd give Phil the nod personally. Even if he's not fit to start, just having him available to bring on second half when we're flagging in there or perhaps need an extra body for control is huge.

Sounds like Sunday will come too soon for Boulders, Ake and Akanji please Pep as our cb pairing. We need to be wary of Son's pace, but they are short on confidence and missing key players so time to get City back on track.

Atmosphere will be top on Sunday. I don't understand the recent talk of our atmosphere vs Leipzig. Champions League group stage games are honestly the most boring things I've watched. I haven't enjoyed watching them since our early days in the CL. Big week of fixtures coming up. Spurs and Villa away a good test for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.