Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, it's usually just shit finishing with the occasional brilliant save.

Here's an example from Pep's first season, battered them all game Lloris gifts us two goals but still they cameback and scored with their only shots of the game, Marriner played his part too by denying us a couple of pens.

Absolutely battered them in our last game with them before the first Covid lockdown, and still managed to lose it (and miss a penalty in the process). If Spurs actually outplayed us, I could just about accept it. The fact is they rarely do. Payback time.

Good to see Jack being given a more central role, lets hope he performs
Not sure that he has. It looks more like a 4-4-2 with Grealish wide, though I guess it could be 4-3-3 with Alvarez and Mahrez wide and Grealish central.

Edy

lewis - Stones Akanji Ake

Rodders - Gundog

Mahrez Grealish Alvarez (?)
Haaland

wtf. i dont know

Weirdly more confident having seen that lineup. More pressure on Spurs. Growing calls for Conte to go, and general whingeing after their toothless derby performance.

MIdfield three has been overrun recently so switching it to enable us to be more compact but maybe more ambitious in possession is a good shout. Spurs are useless with the ball but good on the counter. Gives them a headache having more than Haaland looking for the ball into space too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.