Spurs Home Ticket Requests (Merged)

i need one as well if any available, have flights booked from ireland so don wanna come over without a ticket

I have a Adult and junior available in south west corner. Pm me if interested, will meet at the ground or u can pick up after 4pm on wed.

I am flying back from Spain to watch the game now so I'm desperate for a ticket.
PM me if you have one available.
Thanks

Tickets for spurs!

Hi im looking to get two tickets for the spurs game and was wondering if anybody couldn't go, or if a season ticket holder can buy two, they would be very much appreciated i would be able to come and collect them. Only genuine replies please, thanks in advance. Come on city!!!<br /><br />-- Sun May 02, 2010 10:02 am --<br /><br />Pleasssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Re: Tickets for spurs!

I can give you next weeks winning lottery numbers if you want but you are not having my bloody ticket for this one!

More chance of you muffdiving Britney Spears than anyone givin' up tickets for this one ...

it's Hamburg all over again!

I will sell you my ticket for the right price, i will meet you in the
Townlee at 10:30 wednesday night. :-)

(cant really see anyone willing to miss this game TBH)

If you would have asked a week ago then you could have possibly had 2 free as i got 2 places in a box for free. I actually dont want to go in the box now as the atmosphere will be wank but im going anyway, free food and beer, yum!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.