Spurs Home Ticket Requests (Merged)

crashlanding said:
jollycity said:
I think you would have to be offering up your girlfriend to get a ticket for this game!
DEAL.!

How about girlfriend AND mother?

By the way, can I suggest that if you've requested a ticket on this thread and got one, that you edit your post to say so, so that any potential people with spares don't have to PM loads of people?

bit of a long shot i know but after 1 ticket for wednesday.....

Im a season ticket holder but been asked if I know of anyone by a good friend and thought the best place to do that however long the shot is would be here.

My holiday, starting Weds morning has just been cancelled, which to be honest I am not bothered about, as I thought I was going to miss the game.

But now I haven't got a ticket.

I'll make all the running, pay expenses, collect, whatever.

Please?!?!?!?!?!?

Desperately need one ticket for a good friend.

Will get him to meet seller at the ground.

A huge thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help!

that volcano's starting to become a problem in ireland, theres still hope for tickets for us all!

2 still needed Please

Hi Guys

I have 3 city tickets all together in the colin bell stand...my son and 2 of his friends are pivotal about going as we are in Devon so will sell ...but the offer needs to be good !

I will special delivery them for before 9 am weds morning

Jon

jonny101 said:
Hi Guys

I have 3 city tickets all together in the colin bell stand...my son and 2 of his friends are pivotal about going as we are in Devon so will sell ...but the offer needs to be good !

I will special delivery them for before 9 am weds morning

Jon

The rules here are face value only. Are you willing to sell at face value? If not, you're breaking the rules of the board, and also the law...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.