Spurs Home Ticket Requests (Merged)

1 adult tkt needed for tonight - pm if one available.

Have the Redditch ones gone will be passing there early afternoon.

Cheers

Sorry to those who pm'ed about my seasoncards, i did respond to the first one with my address for only the first line to have sent before i left work last night, and I can't open pm's on my phone so i can see them, just cant open or reply.

I saw someone had even given me their number but i didnt write it down before leaving, so once again sorry for my ballsup, at least I was only trying to give them away rather than profiting though.

To make matters wrose even if I do get out of this god forsaken country in time for kickoff, bloody sky is broke at home until Friday 7th! so its a £30 taxi job into town to watch it for me while my season cards are rotting away in my wallet.

Not sure if it would be doable, but if a mod wants to email me I'll give them the supporter numbers and someone can chance getting someone helpful at ticket office for duplicates, I'll reluctanly confirm to the club I am not going etc.

kitnskye said:
it was me, my email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if the tickets are still available let me know

Hi I replied to your mail if so you can edit it out if you wish,

Good Luck with the ticket office

hello said:
kitnskye said:
it was me, my email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if the tickets are still available let me know

Hi I replied to your mail if so you can edit it out if you wish,

Good Luck with the ticket office

where about in wales are u if problem with ticket office and u are close enough i could pick your season cards up
email gaz.maz@virgin.net

Mike is all sorted at the ticket office now.

I dont normally hold a grudge about about Wales or the welsh by the way. I am just very very pissed off that being here instead of heading up to Manchester on the piss.

hello said:
Mike is all sorted at the ticket office now.

I dont normally hold a grudge about about Wales or the welsh by the way. I am just very very pissed off that being here instead of heading up to Manchester on the piss.

Am on hold over an hour now with the ticket office to sort some lad out with tickets, Whats the problem with the Ticket Office?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.