Spurs Home Ticket Requests (Merged)

Lancashire Blue said:
jonny101 said:
Hi Guys

I have 3 city tickets all together in the colin bell stand...my son and 2 of his friends are pivotal about going as we are in Devon so will sell ...but the offer needs to be good !

I will special delivery them for before 9 am weds morning

Jon

The rules here are face value only. Are you willing to sell at face value? If not, you're breaking the rules of the board, and also the law...

No he's trying to sell them for £350 for the 3 be warey sounds dodgy will 'special delivery them in the morning'

My arse!<br /><br />-- Tue May 04, 2010 12:21 pm --<br /><br />possibly another mancini messiah job check the post 'reasons beyong my control' on main forum

Lancashire Blue said:
jonny101 said:
Hi Guys

I have 3 city tickets all together in the colin bell stand...my son and 2 of his friends are pivotal about going as we are in Devon so will sell ...but the offer needs to be good !

Jon

The rules here are face value only. Are you willing to sell at face value? If not, you're breaking the rules of the board, and also the law...

He PM'd me last week and still hasn't replied....think this is a fake guys

mancity dan said:
Lancashire Blue said:

He PM'd me last week and still hasn't replied....think this is a fake guys

its genuine, just wants £350 for them!

i really dont believe that but if you want to give him £350 and 'hope' he send them via special delivery go for it.

Don't come crying on here though when he cons you out of your 350.

still looking for tickets 3 would be great all though 2 is ok aswell.....

If anyone is in the Redditch area tonight(thats Worcestershire!) and wants an adult & jr in the North stand, then my seaoncards are going free as i will be stuck in bloody wales tomorrow.

jonny101 said:
Hi Guys

Jon

I am disgusted at what you have asked for the tickets. You need to be reported to the club. You can't go and instead of selling them at face value you ask for a stupid ammount. Good luck in never selling them. Fool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.