Spurs home

ashytheblue

Hi.

Looking for 2 tickets sat together for my mate and his lad(8yrs old).

Would take 2 adults aswell.

Cheers

I originally listed 2 tickets for for the original game before it was cancelled. Got an email back in Novemeber asking if i wanted the ticket back, which I did. Filled in the request form. Heard nothing since. Having looked at my ticket account it's showing as ticket resold.

Anyone had this before and know what to do?

I originally listed 2 tickets for for the original game before it was cancelled. Got an email back in Novemeber asking if i wanted the ticket back, which I did. Filled in the request form. Heard nothing since. Having looked at my ticket account it's showing as ticket resold.

Call the club mate. Your request form has probably gone walkabout.

Same issue, just checked my wallet.

Have you been in contact with the club yet?

Yes, once I eventually got through they sorted it. Told me the ticket should be back with me in my ticketing account in the next day or so.
Cheers I'm just on the line waiting now...only 5 mins so far.

EDIT**** Through in about 10 mins or so.

Lady said they're having lots of calls on this & need to put a message out, apparently due to sale/resale they can't put it into our wallets and will be sending out individual emails with the ticket attached.

So not quite the same thing you were told.....fingers crossed for us both.

Last edited:
Cheers I'm just on the line waiting now...only 5 mins so far.

EDIT**** Through in about 10 mins or so.

Lady said they're having lots of calls on this & need to put a message out, apparently due to sale/resale they can't put it into our wallets and will be sending out individual emails with the ticket attached.

So not quite the same thing you were told.....fingers crossed for us both.
The original ticket that was showing as resold has now been cancelled, so it looks as though they are doing something. Fingers crossed.

Can't get night off work so I've one adult ticket in family stand block 135 for £30 fv, will need supporter number to transfer

1 adult and 1 child for sale - front row East Stand level 3. Can send tickets via email to be printed off at home. £80 the pair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.