Spurs home

Have a ticket to exchange for my dad. He can’t make it. His is 65 and over. I’d be happy to give it anyone but I think you’ll have to pay extra if you’re under 65. Usually like 20, sometimes they just allow with no fee tho. It’s on exchange now but not gone yet so hurry if ya want it. Colin bel tier 2. Good seat block 222

Last edited:
I've 2 tickets in 117 if anyone wants them as I can't go

40 each :)

Message me

block 326 row aa 732. Great seat level 3 half way line aisle seat. Need membership so I can send it to you. Free to a city fan to at least fill the seat.
Now sold Sorry

Last edited:
Have a ticket to exchange for my dad. He can’t make it. His is 65 and over. I’d be happy to give it anyone but I think you’ll have to pay extra if you’re under 65. Usually like 20, sometimes they just allow with no fee tho. It’s on exchange now but not gone yet so hurry if ya want it. Colin bel tier 2. Good seat block 222
Guys upgrade price is 25.26 and need whatever detail they ask for. Supporter number name and email

Guys upgrade price is 25.26 and need whatever detail they ask for. Supporter number name and email
Aren't the club paying you whether it sells or not for this fixture. Massively backfired on them.

Aren't the club paying you whether it sells or not for this fixture. Massively backfired on them.
I couldn’t care less about the money. I would have to pay an upgrade as im
Under 65, so how are the club paying me or whoever wants it?

I couldn’t care less about the money. I would have to pay an upgrade as im
Under 65, so how are the club paying me or whoever wants it?
You don’t get the 25 pound whatever refund if it doesn’t sell. I’ve only took it off now as people have said they want it. Plz take it off my hands or it will be empty lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.