Spurs PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Doku and Ortega they've both been absolutely massive come on blues!!!!!
100% this. Last night Ortega single handedly won us the Premier League. Had Son equalised we would have either lost or drawn that game and handed the initiative to the Arse. Doku is fast becoming my favourite City player..... just love watching him play... phenomenal.

Thought he was by far the best player on the pitch and the biggest threat in the first half, involved in both goals, and subject to a few snide late hits - my vote is to our Phil.

Ortega's also save warrants a mention.

Ortega made a couple of outstanding saves, and we're incredibly fortunate to have such an accomplished back up, but naming him as man of the match suggests we got absolutely battered, which wasn't really the case. Foden was the best player on the park for me. His pass to Doku for the second was sublime.

Naturally most folks going for Ortega. Honourable mentions for Doku, Kova and Rodri but, for me, Foden was outstanding. Spurs tried to kick him off the park but he kept going and ran himself into the ground. Involved in both goals too - what a pass that was to Doku. Foden was fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.