Spurs PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Don't think I've ever seen a split like that. I had to think hard about who wasn't total shit. Gave it to Bernardo. Was at the heart of everything good in the first half.

Walker gets my vote
Rico improved things
Still puzzled why Ake didn't start
Assuming you missed walkers open invite for johnson to cross under no pressure for their 3rd? Inexcusable defending which undid everything he did well for 90 minutes.

Assuming you missed walkers open invite for johnson to cross under no pressure for their 3rd? Inexcusable defending which undid everything he did well for 90 minutes.
Am not saying he was faultless
But dog shit come on.
The missed chances first half were dog shit. Walker got 13% in motm votes

Don’t feel like voting because there were so many poor performances especially Erling and Gvardiol but went for Walker, solid and made good decisions when there was utter chaos and panic around him.
Walker just after Rodders for me.

very lackluster game
apart from referee we should've put the game to sleep much sooner.
I have a feeling that we will bounce back and will have very good run of games

hope Doku injury is nothing special and he will be back soon

Our last three draws in premier the opposition are cocker hoop and we have felt like it was a defeat!

Spurs though impressed me the most especially the second half how they kept going being positive kept the ball well pressed well! Posto gets money to spend they will be pushing for top four consistently!

I don't understand people giving it to Walker, who often allowed Johnson do whatever he wanted, especially for their 3rd, or people "shocked" we haven't started Ake, who in 5-10mins managed to be responsible for their 3rd goal.

Laughable bias against our news signings, and favouring our regulars. It's all Kovacics and Gvardiols fault. Add Nunes to the list as well, horrible today ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.