Spurs PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I don't understand people giving it to Walker, who often allowed Johnson do whatever he wanted, especially for their 3rd, or people "shocked" we haven't started Ake, who in 5-10mins managed to be responsible for their 3rd goal.

Laughable bias against our news signings, and favouring our regulars. It's all Kovacics and Gvardiols fault. Add Nunes to the list as well, horrible today ;).
Thought Gvardiol was shite but not his fault, he is no LB....Walker had a great game and defended well.

Am not saying he was faultless
But dog shit come on.
The missed chances first half were dog shit. Walker got 13% in motm votes
He was the best of a terrible back 4 yesterday but still didnt dominate johnson like weve seen him against multiple better wingers, I dont think a defender is worthy of it having conceded 3 at home myself.

Rico Lewis for his energy and being aware of the midfield gap, working to link play. Rodri left totally isolated which exposed the defence.

We are badly hurt by loss of the experience of KdB and Stones in midfield not forgetting Gundo. There is also an element of fatugue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.