Spurs Post Match Thread | ICC match in Nashville

Manuel Pellegrini prepared the team sufficiently well enough to win a title and cup double in his first season in eng,ish football.you would probably have to ask Gary James for the last City manager to do a title and cup double.
He also got us to the semi finals of Europeans premier cup competition; no other manager in our history managed that.
If you really want to be obsessed with the accuracy of throw ins and set peices maybe you should study stoke City or possibly wimbledon from the 80s
...Its all too easy to forget we scored the most goals in a single post war season under Pellegrini,teams were routinely destroyed week in week out home and away....its early days yet pal,promising..but early days.
Well done for giving some balance to the Pellegrini debate. Went a bit pear shaped in the end but full marks to him for bringing us some success.

May have been pre-season but has anyone else watched the full game highlights more than once? Some of that football was absolutely sublime. If we do play like that all season I can see us breaking a lot of records. I don't normally get that excited over pre-season games but when you see Alli, Kane and Dier getting wound up because we were by far the better team then you know they were taking it much more serious than most fans and pundits have made it out. Bring on the season!

I was there and have watched it twice now. We played very well. But Spurs were truly gash. They will miss walker more than they will ever admit.

Same problems as before I think. We were amazing but yet again we were too unclinical, if we don't sign a clinical goal scorer we will have the same problems as last season.

Same problems as before I think. We were amazing but yet again we were too unclinical, if we don't sign a clinical goal scorer we will have the same problems as last season.

giphy.gif

I was there and have watched it twice now. We played very well. But Spurs were truly gash. They will miss walker more than they will ever admit.
This is true, but we also made them look bad. Wanyama adds a lot to their midfield, they miss him a lot. But the constant press from us caused them a tonne of problems just like it did when we played them at home last season.

This is true, but we also made them look bad. Wanyama adds a lot to their midfield, they miss him a lot. But the constant press from us caused them a tonne of problems just like it did when we played them at home last season.

I agree with all that. They had no one to break the press. They were left with hopeful hoofball to Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.