Spurs Post Match Thread | ICC match in Nashville

We were awful at throw-ins under Pellegrini, constantly let our players get marked before taking them. And let opposition take theirs freely half the time. A minor thing, but used to annoy the heck out of me.

I remember watching Bayern under Pep against Atletico & thinking the pace at which they played, in every aspect including throw-ins was incredibly hard to deal with - then thinking how these little things add up to making a reasonable difference; however last season I didn't see much change.

Hope you're right & we can keep that pace up for the season.
Yeah we got really bad at them,last night i thought it really changed for the better,like you say lets see if we can keep it up

We were awful at throw-ins under Pellegrini, constantly let our players get marked before taking them. And let opposition take theirs freely half the time. A minor thing, but used to annoy the heck out of me.
I agree i found myself many of time shouting just throw the fooking ball.

I agree i found myself many of time shouting just throw the fooking ball.

I'm really not sure how Pellers prepared the team - we were notoriously slow starters under him and our set pieces and basics were often poor, we too often relied upon individual moments of brilliance to bale us out.

Just a friendly, getting the lads fit, most important game away at Brighton. Looking good Billy Ray, Looking good Louis :-)
4de0ea7eb9a7be970e0f0c5b236b49b7.jpg

Thought Danilo looked very lively and dangerous. I would say though that I was left feeling as though some people might have overstated how two footed he really is. Not sure he's as comfortable with his left foot as I'd been expecting! Haven't really seen him have to do much defending yet so I'm still not totally sure about his suitability to be covering the left back position but he's definitely made a positive start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.