Spurs Post Match Thread

Couldn't give a flying toss about Nasri. Atm he doesn't get in the starting XI even if he's fit. Been hopeless since Barca away. Very expendable player.

Always good beating spurs really happy we won today was a good performance as well. Surprised it stayed at 1-0 tho hopefully win every game now till the end of the season and finish 2nd.. Up the blues

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
kippax4ever said:
David Silva said:
You're gonna have to tell us now mate!

There no RUMOUR(Unless it was he,s Birthday & he didnt get a Fking Cake)

Attention seeking WUMMING at its finest!

Far from it
I get NO enjoyment from it, at all. Just disturbed.
Let's just say that any earlier poster has it (the rumour that I've heard) spot on

Nasri's the innocent party

The rumour is that Kompany has been playing away with Nasri's girlfriend.

The rumour from everybody that has been asked even remotely close to City is met by laughs and then cries of bollocks.

Damocles said:

The rumour from everybody that has been asked even remotely close to City is met by laughs and then cries of bollocks.

and yup

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/wags/nasty-lies-claimed-man-citys-vincent-kompany-affair-pablo-zabaletas-wife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/wags/ ... etas-wife/</a>

Damocles said:

this was the rumour that I'd heard, which I'd dismissed immediately on hearing.

Damocles said:

Vinny a playboy ?

Damocles said:

Well if it's good enough for a moderator.....etc

That's the rumour I've heard.

Didn't want to broadcast it, as this kind of stuff normally takes place in a Trafford postcode

I thought we were sharp into the tackle, looked hungry and felt that Spurs were afraid of us for the whole game. Watched it in the pub so have had a few, but feel that if we had played with that intensity all season the standings might be different...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.