Spurs Post Match Thread

flb said:
stony said:
It's always nice beating Spurs, horrible c**ts. I noticed Ricky fucking Villa was there and they still haven't fucking shut up about that goal.

They have always been small time c**ts, last won the league in 1951 and have made there name being a cup team.

Hated them since 81, the luckiest final win ever.
They didn't win the double in 1961 then?

Thought we were OK in bits today but gave the ball away too often when trying to play it out from the back. Hart certainly put a couple of fingers up to his detractors.
And we could have had a penalty or two.
The move early in the second half when Sergio just couldn't put it the right side of the post would have been a brilliant goal.
And Spanish Dave spent 90 minutes being kicked. Again.

If it's the rumour has that I heard this week about mrs nasri and another of our players then it has to be utter bollox. There is no way that it is true.

sam-caddick said:
Finally we see a gritty City performance.

I still think we need to work on our defensive organisation and communication this summer, also the relationships and cohesion between our defence and midfield.

21 shots Spurs had today, way too many!

Aguero and Silva were top drawer today.

3-5-2 at the end to close out the game wouldn't go a miss more often in my opinion.

But how many of those shots were anywhere near goal. Not 21 for sure. I can stand on the
pitch and bang shots into row Z, to get my shooting stats up.

lefty goldblatt said:
David Silva said:
Nasri injured though within minutes of coming on as a sub for the second time in the last few weeks - very strange!!

Have heard a VERY disturbing Nasri rumour in the last 24 hours.
Hope it's not true, which may account for his crapness since Roma in December

You're gonna have to tell us now mate!

we were all over the place for the first 10 mins , second half I thought we controlled most of it in the early stages,,thought the first sub was spot on nasri for lampard ,but after nasri went off I though pellers let a bit of control go when he brought on bony ,imo he should of put clichy on and pushed my motm kolarov to left wing.

a good battling win, which is very pleasing a bit more of that attitude would of seen us pushing Chelsea a bit closer ,

oh should of had a defo penalty and Sergio it fucking immense worked his socks off and his finishing is fucking awesome ,big shout for james milner he was excellent as well

salfordblue-tony2 said:
stony said:
It's always nice beating Spurs, horrible c**ts. I noticed Ricky fucking Villa was there and they still haven't fucking shut up about that goal.

I seen that as we'll . Told my daughter she can stick two fingers up to tele.
Ricky Villa must be sick to the back teeth of watching City at WHL, he must think they don't ever play anyone else.

lefty goldblatt said:
David Silva said:
Nasri injured though within minutes of coming on as a sub for the second time in the last few weeks - very strange!!

Have heard a VERY disturbing Nasri rumour in the last 24 hours.
Hope it's not true, which may account for his crapness since Roma in December

At least have the decency to pm someone with the details.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
sam-caddick said:
Finally we see a gritty City performance.

I still think we need to work on our defensive organisation and communication this summer, also the relationships and cohesion between our defence and midfield.

21 shots Spurs had today, way too many!

Aguero and Silva were top drawer today.

3-5-2 at the end to close out the game wouldn't go a miss more often in my opinion.

But how many of those shots were anywhere near goal. Not 21 for sure. I can stand on the
pitch and bang shots into row Z, to get my shooting stats up.

I agree mate, but had that been Barcelona or Bayern Munich having that many shots you would fancy is to get a battering.

If we want to do well in the CL and win back the PL it needs sorting out long term.

That was a hate to say it a Chelsea type win which maybe we should learn by, all in all a satisfying win move on to the next game give us 4 more wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.