Spurs Post Match Thread

remember arthur mann said:
Thought we were going to get battered, terrible set up by Pellegrini.Work rate in second half was excellent, MDM. Mangala, and the two Ferds brilliant, pure class from Silva and Aguero, strangely Alex did well too, great result !!

why what was wrong ,we had navas out. toure out. and vinny out,who else could he of played and where ?

Important win. Not the best performance, not the worst. But always good to win there.

cleavers said:
CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
Nailed on for 3rd and CL now shame Arsenals 2 in hand might see them steal 2nd just need the rags to lose 4th to complete the season in style
We might be wanting united to beat arsenal to finish second, though I can't see it happening.

The rags have a good record against the gooners at the swamp therefore they might knick it, hopefully

jimmygrimblesboots said:
good result , and unexpected to be fair , yet again a blatant penalty and a red card not given , we rode our luck in defence , and Joe made some good saves ., thought Mangala had his best game today. If we beat QPR hopefully MP will give the youngsters some game time ,for the last couple of games

I doubt it.

Those on high - Ferran, Txiki and the board - will want us to finish as far up the table as possible.

If there's no chance of us finishing second and third is assured going into the last game, then we might see one or two in the squad.

sir peace frog said:
Thought we were going to get battered, terrible set up by Pellegrini.Work rate in second half was excellent, MDM. Mangala, and the two Ferds brilliant, pure class from Silva and Aguero, strangely Alex did well too, great result !!

why what was wrong ,we had navas out. toure out. and vinny out,who else could he of played and where ?
Set up, flat back four, near the halfway line, caught on the break, time after time. I never blame the players, just the system.

oakiecokie said:
Vienna_70 said:
lefty goldblatt said:
Have heard a VERY disturbing Nasri rumour in the last 24 hours.
Hope it's not true, which may account for his crapness since Roma in December

Come on, then. Don't leave us in suspense.

Let us in on the secret.

As Bill Cotton used to shout ... WAKEY,WAKEY !!

Before my time, Oakie!

sir peace frog said:

Set up, flat back four, near the halfway line, caught on the break, time after time. I never blame the players, just the system.

Thought we defended deeper second half and looked better for it. Happy with the performance tho and nice to see a bit of passion from the players and bench too.

IWasHere said:
cleavers said:
CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
Nailed on for 3rd and CL now shame Arsenals 2 in hand might see them steal 2nd just need the rags to lose 4th to complete the season in style
We might be wanting united to beat arsenal to finish second, though I can't see it happening.

The rags have a good record against the gooners at the swamp therefore they might knick it, hopefully

I'm not bothered if utd finish 4th, as long as we come 2nd, I think arse will get beat at OT, remember the 4th place team has to play a 2,legged qualifier, so they could still not make the champions league proper.

blue ranger said:
sir peace frog said:

Thought we defended deeper second half and looked better for it. Happy with the performance tho and nice to see a bit of passion from the players and bench too.
Agreed, worked harder off the ball in the second half led by Silva. Took a page out of the under 16s book from this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.