Spurs Post Match Thread

Does it matter if we finish 3rd or 2nd? I would rather the rags are definitely 4th at best and get beat 4-0 at home to Arsenal it it helps ensure that's what happens.

Would be even better if Liverpool manage a win at Chelsea (unlikely but you never know) and then go one behind the filth with one to play or even in front of them if they slip up next week.

No one should ever want them to win especially when it doesn't have a major impact on us.

Decent performance.
Looked a bit shambolic at the back for the 1st 15 minutes but they sorted themselves out.
Didn't think the pen was a pen.
Silva MOTM.
Didn't see the point of Dzeko being on the bench. He was never going to come on with Bony also being on the bench.

Rode our luck at times, but there's something about Tottenham's style that plays right into our hands.
Not for the first time this season, injuries prevented Pellegrini from rotating, and we suddenly looked more cohesive.

IWasHere said:
cleavers said:
CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
Nailed on for 3rd and CL now shame Arsenals 2 in hand might see them steal 2nd just need the rags to lose 4th to complete the season in style
We might be wanting united to beat arsenal to finish second, though I can't see it happening.

The rags have a good record against the gooners at the swamp therefore they might knick it, hopefully

why? I'd rather finish 3rd, Rags lose to Arse and then draw another game, and Dippers win all 3 to nick 4th.

pudge said:
Kolarov MOTM imo.

Call me cynical but I think there's fuck all wrong with Nasri; injury wise.

All set up for Sergio to get the Golden Boot now.

I agree completely about Kolarov being Man of the match and i was questioning his selection in the pre match thread,

Not sure about Kun getting the golden boot though, Falcao showed signs of coming good yesterday :)

117 M34 said:
Decent performance.
Looked a bit shambolic at the back for the 1st 15 minutes but they sorted themselves out.
Didn't think the pen was a pen.
Silva MOTM.
Didn't see the point of Dzeko being on the bench. He was never going to come on with Bony also being on the bench.
how can that not be a pen he clips his leg preventing a goal scoring chance,pen and red card ,if he meant to do it or not he tripped Sergio end of

abu13 said:
pudge said:
Kolarov MOTM imo.

I agree completely about Kolarov being Man of the match and i was questioning his selection in the pre match thread,

Not sure about Kun getting the golden boot though, Falcao showed signs of coming good yesterday :)
k7QWTWH.png

jimharri said:
abu13 said:
pudge said:
Kolarov MOTM imo.

k7QWTWH.png
that character makes me piss whenever I see a pic of him, my pedigree chum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.