Spurs support, worst ever seen.

watching arsenal is beautiful at times. hope if we don't win the league that they do. football, how it should be played!<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:38 am --<br /><br />watching arsenal is beautiful at times. hope if we don't win the league that they do. football, how it should be played!

I can't stand to watch City humiliated and have no problem walking out to save myself the pain.

I'd have left at 3-1 if it was us home to United.

I'd rather go home and fume than sit there watching them stroke it about whilst their fans take the piss.

texas pete said:
mano-obe said:
Absolutely. You'll rarely see Spurs fans leave early anyway, but it was an abysmal performance.

Spot on, where the opinion of how brilliant our fans are comes from I will never know !!

If we were getting dicked by the scum I would be away in a heartbeat, I couldn't stomach it.

It's just another dig at Spurs on this forum. Spurs have always sold out in the league cup which a lot of other clubs can't do, even charging at full price. Clubs like Chelsea have to advertise their tickets to the champions league on Talk Sport!!

As for fans leaving early it happens a lot. United went early after Liverpool stuffed them. Arsenal fans some left after 12 minutes when United dicked them at the Emirates, by 60 minutes half the stadium had left when Ronaldo put them 3 up

If you're an average or shite team then fans will tend to stay at the end it's basically expected. I remember being at the lane around 1997 when we got stuffed by Chelsea 6-1, it was still pretty full considering, that's because we knew we were naff. We carried on singing how super we were when clearly we were dogshite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.