Spurs support, worst ever seen.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
York away 1-2, Luton at home 0-1, utd away 0-5 never, never did we every leave the ground in that kind of numbers as Spurs have tonight. You are a fu@king joke.
i wish that was true

Tricky_Trev said:
The COMS would look exactly the same if that was us v the rags. Also, a large chunk of our fans still leave early when we're winning, nevermind losing. We're not really in a position to criticise the spurs fans.
Absolutely. You'll rarely see Spurs fans leave early anyway, but it was an abysmal performance.

Tricky_Trev said:
The COMS would look exactly the same if that was us v the rags. Also, a large chunk of our fans still leave early when we're winning, nevermind losing. We're not really in a position to criticise the spurs fans.

This. It is embarrasing these days that there is such a small proportion of fans left at the end of victories to applaud them off.

mano-obe said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Absolutely. You'll rarely see Spurs fans leave early anyway, but it was an abysmal performance.

Spot on, where the opinion of how brilliant our fans are comes from I will never know !!

If we were getting dicked by the scum I would be away in a heartbeat, I couldn't stomach it.

lancs blue said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Not on that scale and never have.

Even if we were 4-1 down to the rags at home? I wouldn't be too sure tbh.

I have a theory that I have tested a time or too and it seems to hold up.

The more successful a club, the greater the numbers who leave when suffering a reverse; the greater the expectations the fans have they leave before FT in greater numbers when exiting a cup competition.

So, if yer at The Hawthorns tonight and we're on the end of a ref-inspired hammering, stay and sing even louder!

yozzer said:
when we play the rags..if we are 3 behind...cos am in block 111 and next to them ..the mard arse in me would storm home ...because i could not bare to see them happy and enjoying themselves.... i am a bad looser ...so i would evacuate quick time lol ,,,,that dont make me a bad fan ,,,it makes me a bad looser and a mard arse...am fine with that tag,,,if we 4/1 down ..am off home

15 nil with minute left i just could'nt budge, i'd just have to show the lads we still love em at the end by clapping them off.

de niro said:
yozzer said:
when we play the rags..if we are 3 behind...cos am in block 111 and next to them ..the mard arse in me would storm home ...because i could not bare to see them happy and enjoying themselves.... i am a bad looser ...so i would evacuate quick time lol ,,,,that dont make me a bad fan ,,,it makes me a bad looser and a mard arse...am fine with that tag,,,if we 4/1 down ..am off home

15 nil with minute left i just could'nt budge, i'd just have to show the lads we still love em at the end by clapping them off.

They earn 80k a week and im pretty sure none of them really give a fuck about us.

Sad but that is the way i see it nowadays

u2fme2 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
York away 1-2, Luton at home 0-1, utd away 0-5 never, never did we every leave the ground in that kind of numbers as Spurs have tonight. You are a fu@king joke.
i wish that was true

The best example of true City support that I witnessed was a freezing cold November day in 1998, Manchester City 0 V 0 Gillingham - League Division Two - Maine Road - Attendance 26,529.
The match was absolutely dire... but hardly anybody left early and the Gillingham players were clapped off at the end by everyone. I think it had finally dawned on us (the City fans) that moaning at the players for the previous 10 years at least had got us nowhere. It was a weird atmosphere, we got up silently on mass and walked out, after the players went into the tunnel.
Somehow, we have got to recapture this stoicism and be like fans at other clubs (such as Liverpool) to get behind the players, no matter what, and stay to the bitter end

Those 24,000 City fans watching that crap game were the real hard core...

de niro said:
yozzer said:

Personally the only derby i've left early was the 5nil at the swamp left at 4nil... As for clapping em off after that not a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.