Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought they looked more threatening when Moura and Son play up top together. Could be a blessing in disguise for Tottenham.
They got all the way to the Champions League final without him last season then decided to play him in the final and looked back to the former selves all the build up going through Kane.
I think they'll cause Liverpool more problems without him.

Reactions: mat
Piatek from Milan, apparently.

What do the Spurs fans think about Mourinho and Ndombele?

Kid says he can't play because he doesn't feel his leg is right, Mourinho kills him in public for it, Ndombele plays the next game and injures his leg, out for 4 weeks?

Surely the fans are pretty pissed off about that?

Been away since Poch was still at Shite VARt Lane.

Anyways Come On You Spuds! Yous have a chance now that St. Harry of Totteringham ain't available. Let's see if dirty Alli uses his snidey tricks on that snidest dipper jock cvnt.

After that I'll revert to FOYTH*

What do the Spurs fans think about Mourinho and Ndombele?

Kid says he can't play because he doesn't feel his leg is right, Mourinho kills him in public for it, Ndombele plays the next game and injures his leg, out for 4 weeks?

Surely the fans are pretty pissed off about that?

Ndombele's injury and what Mourinho said to the media are both mysteries.

But I do know that the most reliable Spurs itk says that Mourinho is a big fan and intends to rebuild the team around him.

Thought Spurs were decent yesterday, considering the quality of the opposition, how shit we've been of late and how many key injuries we have. Think we were worth a draw overall.

Any of you care to comment on some of the refereeing decisions? Seemed to me that Van Djik, Mane and Henderson all got away with yellow card offences but, having been at the game, I haven't seen replays. And I know you fellas keep a close eye on Liverpool games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.