Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s seems to be him saying we got away with it we should of got our ban and that opens up that 5th spot which if they did have a few games more he believed they would finish in that spot!

The guys a big headed kunt of a has been.

Spot on - one arrogant cnut who's successes are in the past , and it fucking shows !

I wish they hadn't replaced Pochettino with PEG. I saw the rags play a few times when he was managing them and they were horrible to watch. Spurs don't deserve that. He'll end up alienating the squad and getting sacked eventually, he always does.

I wish they hadn't replaced Pochettino with PEG. I saw the rags play a few times when he was managing them and they were horrible to watch. Spurs don't deserve that. He'll end up alienating the squad and getting sacked eventually, he always does.
I see you’re beginning to feel at home here, using the locals' vernacular.

;-)

if you lot got your shit together you could jump them in the next 12 months with Carlo, considering Spurs don't have a pot to piss in.

If true that’s fucking grim and inexcusable, it would be interesting to get @JimB thoughts on it

It would indeed be fucking grim and inexcusable if there was a grain of truth in it. But, alas, for Vienna_70, it's a load of Private Eye bollocks.

Spurs have donated the stadium for free. They have met all their own costs and shouldered significant other costs. The costs cited in the article were actually for services (deep cleaning and extra security) requested by the council and charged by third parties. Fuck all to do with Spurs. And, by the way, Spurs also gave over another part of the stadium to a local hospital to host a maternity unit. Also for free. Also covering all their own costs while shouldering further costs.

Private Eye, which is a sorry imitation of what it once used to be, will quite likely find themselves having to pay out a hefty sum in compensation for such rank amateur, libellous reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.