Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pochettino: I think this is my sixth season and the most unsettled group we are working with

Shame...

Exactly , sounds like the excuses are in early , he will be at the wheel on Oles road to nowhere soon
He loves getting his excuses in early, he's by far and away the worst in the league for that. Almost on Wenger's level.

I reckon a couple of their players are starting to get agitated about a lack of trophies. Not enough to matter yet but I do wonder if it could spread a bit if they don't win something soon.

Never a pen for Spurs today.

The Newcastle lad never changed his trajectory of run and fell down in a straight line from where he was running and Kane decided to move across him while he was falling to make it look like he’d been taken out.

Kane could have carried on running in his straight line and got the ball if he’d wanted to.

Did I read right that Spuds had 2 shots on target today? Didn’t they only have 2 last week also? Pretty shit for a team known for offensive football

Did I read right that Spuds had 2 shots on target today? Didn’t they only have 2 last week also? Pretty shit for a team known for offensive football
Kane has been absolutely appalling in five out of six halves of football so far this season.

blue moony had it bang on above;
Harry Kanes overall contribution makes Samaras look like Tevez!!

He did nothing against us last week. I forgot he was playing until he had that daft shot from the half way line.

I think he needs dropping. Get Son up front with Moura roaming behind him and Erickson creating stuff. Spurs were at their best last season with those three and no Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.