Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane has been absolutely appalling in five out of six halves of football so far this season.

blue moony had it bang on above;

He did nothing against us last week. I forgot he was playing until he had that daft shot from the half way line.

I think he needs dropping. Get Son up front with Moura roaming behind him and Erickson creating stuff. Spurs were at their best last season with those three and no Kane.

100 per cent agree although Spurs fans are blinded by him as he’s one of there own ! He’s one lazy git that’s what he is !

Did I read right that Spuds had 2 shots on target today? Didn’t they only have 2 last week also? Pretty shit for a team known for offensive football
I think I can see the reason for your confusion. Spurs and their fans are simply known for being offensive, not for offensive football.

Oh dear.

My attempt at irony and levity failed.

For the record and the avoidance of doubt, I don't really think Spurs stuck it to City. In fact, notwithstanding City's excellence on the day, I think it was one of the most pathetic Spurs performances of recent years. I did say this in the match thread and, frankly, I am deeply disappointed that all of you are not paying proper attention to all my comments.

However, some have implied that the performance invalidates all the good work Spurs have done on and off the field in recent years. I object to that. I am sure City will have bad performances this season (although i doubt that bad) but they will not invalidate City's goals, aims and plans whatever they may be. And that rubbish performance by Spurs does not change anything.

As for the accusations of bitterness and anger, I still don't feel it. Sorry.

I, and I’m sure many other posters, avoid the match thread or, for home games, are actually at Etihad Stadium.

Besides, there are usually too many posts to read, let alone reply to them.

Kane has been absolutely appalling in five out of six halves of football so far this season.

blue moony had it bang on above;

He did nothing against us last week. I forgot he was playing until he had that daft shot from the half way line.

I think he needs dropping. Get Son up front with Moura roaming behind him and Erickson creating stuff. Spurs were at their best last season with those three and no Kane.

No! No! No! You’ve got it all wrong! @JimB, @JPBB, @SpursLoyal et al will tell you that Spurs are a better side with the greedy fucker in the team.

skysports-harry-kane-tottenham-hotspur-premier-league-football_3959306.jpg

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.