Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see it mate, the more I think about it I believe spurs are the best of the rest behind City and the dipper's. Wouldn't like to call 4th, but Arsenal will have as good a shot as any at it.
They've the most scope for improvement, even less Ramsey, now that Emery has had a year to implement his ideas.

They don't even need him, they just bought him so rivals can't have him, like united used to. Killing the game!

They've the most scope for improvement, even less Ramsey, now that Emery has had a year to implement his ideas.

Maybe, but I just don't think they are a particularly good team tbh.

Spurs are a far better team for me, a lot will depend on spurs home form at the still relatively new stadium though.

Maybe, but I just don't think they are a particularly good team tbh.

Spurs are a far better team for me, a lot will depend on spurs home form at the still relatively new stadium though.
I think Arsenal have the far better attack and a better balance in midfield. Spurs are miles better defensively, but there's a lot of discontent there at the moment and they'll have a hangover from the CL final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.