Spurs thread 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.

1. Murph

Murph

Agree to disagree mate, pity I don't know you, I'd have a bet for a few pints haha.

2. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Team Pep
    Why not? We can always meet up at a game. Or do a tenner to charity? The bet is Arsenal to top the league without City and Liverpool.

3. BlueTG

BlueTG

Like a game of hot potato.

Shit new signing, throw him at another club as soon as he’s walked through the door.

4. keith's curle

keith's curle

Erikson is making 'I want out' noises, and I can see him having a good chance of leaving. Massive loss for them if he goes.
    Considering the state of United/Arsenal/Chelsea, and with two CL places realistically up for grabs I can't see Levy feeling the need to be rash and actually replace too many leaving players, never mind strengthening the squad.

5. Murph

Murph

Thanks for the offer but it's not worth the hassle mate.

If you think Arsenal will get 3rd there's a couple of nice bets about.

Top London club 10/3.

City, dippers and Arsenal top 3 any order 5/1.

6. Wotspur

Wotspur

Team supported:
    Spurs
    Unfortunately it’s not the first time he’s made such a feck up ,another was v Man Utd in the semi v Man U and when we went 1 up and lost 1-2 .
    Please trust me ,Kane when Fit is world class .Remember last season we had 9 players in he semi finals of the World Cup more than any other team , we also suffered the most weeks of players injured and played around 33 away games , and unlike City we don’t have players 30-50m sitting on the bench for every game .
    I expect us this coming season to be stronger and with NDembele on board , and others to come in , providing we don't give Away stupid girls like v Dippers , and we get the rub of the green ( Burnley Away , it. Was a corner ,from which they scored the first , and v Soton Away , the winner was scored from where he guy landed , Not where the foul was , about 5 yards further forward . We lost 13 games and still finished 4th

7. Wotspur

Wotspur

Team supported:
    Spurs
    CE Can be fantastic , but his corners are beyond shit he never beats his first man , his free kicks are pretty awful to9 . He scored against Everton on the last day of the season , the previous goal from a free-kick ,was away v Juve in the CL the previous season . He does however run a lot and create chances and we are better with him than without as he’s rarely injured .
    It must be galling for him to be on only 70k a week when Lindgard is on over 100k and Ozil is on 350 ,Ramsey on over 200 and Hazzard 250+ .....all DO has to do is offer 150 k and back date for 2 years , and he’ll stay and will only cost 50m ish , which would be a bargain

8. Wotspur

Wotspur

Team supported:
    Spurs
    Well we’ve got NDembele and Clarke and it’s pretty strong that we are getting the Sessengnon twins and possible Ceballos on loan , we unlike City can’t afford a buy out clause of 80m for Celso

9. ballinio

ballinio

How much was nDembele ?

10. Marvin

Marvin

Spurs are taking a perilous route towards the top. It would be a lot easier if Levy didn't try and out-do Mike Ashley. Of course you have to invest well as Man Utd prove that spending on players and wages guarantees nothing.