Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth remembering that Daniel Levy hired Jose Mourinho not because it was in keeping with Spurs long term strategy, or because he was the right man to succeed and build on Pochettino, but because he'd always dreamed of having him at the club since he saw him at Chelsea in 2004.

There's a very real possibility they have undone 8 years of progress with one appointment.
I bloody hope so. I 8 Spurs.

Absolutely no chance of Dier acting in "self defence" if he is attacking a single fan having an altercation with his brother. As soon as he gets involved it means it is 2(brothers) vs 1 and that is not self defence. If he went to the aid of his brother in a street brawl and ended up punching the other guy,he would be arrested and up before the beak quicker than you could say "Spurs are gonna win fu*k all again this year".

As I said, we don’t know what the circumstances are, so there’s no point speculating as to what the justification might be.

But there most certainly are hypothetical circumstances in which Dier’s actions could perfectly fit with the principle of self defence. The number of people involved is not necessarily material to whether or not Dier’s actions constitute self defence.

#PrayForDier

His PR team are all over the media today.

Imagine if Stones had done that at Hillsborough last night. The *** would be building gallows outside our training ground.

So no trophies this season for Spurs again and most likely no euro matches next season either. The same can be said for the Arse. Both clubs putting stadium and cash before player investment. So both will suffer falling revenue, no euro, nothing to attract the star players. Rinse and repeat.
The only way to avoid this is with substantial player investment, pay over the odds. Trouble is they will need to comply with FFP and satisfy their shareholders. Which they won't be able to for both. Karma is such a woman.

#PrayForDier
His PR team are all over the media today.
Imagine if Stones had done that at Hillsborough last night. The *** would be building gallows outside our training ground.
I know the posters on the match day thread are bad, but they're not that bad.

I wonder if Dier running up the stands will be glorified like the Cantona incident after its 20 year anniversary?
Probably not, there wasn't an assault which the BBC seemed to love.

Anyway, daft of Dier, really daft. As a football player you must take shit with a pinch of salt, abuse and banter is all part of the game. Not sure why he got any however.

So no trophies this season for Spurs again and most likely no euro matches next season either. The same can be said for the Arse. Both clubs putting stadium and cash before player investment. So both will suffer falling revenue, no euro, nothing to attract the star players. Rinse and repeat.
The only way to avoid this is with substantial player investment, pay over the odds. Trouble is they will need to comply with FFP and satisfy their shareholders. Which they won't be able to for both. Karma is such a woman.
Aren't you missing Europe too? Is that karma in your eyes? Big bad Spurs building a new stadium, heaven forbid!!!!

I don't agree with that, it doesn't matter how much your earning - if someone is absusing f you in your workplace, you'll snap back. Good on Dier, don't take no shit from nobody.
Do you remember when people got mad at kolorov used to give the crowd verbals back when he got abuse,the crowd like to give it but don't like it given back,there is a line and that is they can't go into the crowd no matter what is said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.