Spurs thread 2020/21

We're all rightly giving them grief as for a single game the money even for them shouldn't really make much difference. I just hope we don't do this when our ticket details are announced.

You would think will all the stress they had caused they would let them all in for free .......... still no doubt the dopey tools will be in there lining the pockets of levy and co ..........they want him out but continue to shove money in his pockets ..... work that one out........ up to a few weeks ago I didn’t mind them but after the the super league fiasco and the arrogance of them thinking they are entitled to have a place despite they ain’t there own league for 60 years then I hope they go on failing

Burnley are giving tickets for their last home game against the dippers for free. Great gesture & exactly what should be happening across the board.

Fair play to Burnley. Hardly the most wealthy club in the world so giving something back to their supporters in this way is commendable IMHO.
Anyway, they'll make a shedload from the pie sales.

Fair play to Burnley. Hardly the most wealthy club in the world so giving something back to their supporters in this way is commendable IMHO.
Anyway, they'll make a shedload from the pie sales.
They get very little revenue from tickets. It's about £6m in a full year. Virtually all their revenue comes from TV. So they're not really cutting off their nose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.