Spurs thread 2020/21

He needs to think outside of the box to get the fans back onside.

Wayne Rooney and Frank Lampard are two up and coming young managers and either would be a perfect fit for Spurs.
Has to be Lampard. Has a record of bringing youth through both at Derby and Chelsea with the transfer ban, so cheap, and isn’t already employed so won’t cost anything to buy out. The only problem is getting it past the Spurs fans. Pmsl.

Has to be Lampard. Has a record of bringing youth through both at Derby and Chelsea with the transfer ban, so cheap, and isn’t already employed so won’t cost anything to buy out. The only problem is getting it past the Spurs fans. Pmsl.
You forgot to mention that’s he’s mediocre at best currently. Obviously that’s far better than the useless fat **** Rooney.

it's not just looking for an available managers, it's evident they also need to be cheap
And thats exactly it isnt it, Levy wants cheap, he doesnt want to pay expensive for quality . Typical businessman which is ok in the business-world but football is not just business and Levy will never allow his money to fund the fans pleasure.

They really need to get rid of him

I hope they end up with Dyche. Nothing against Dyche, I like him, but them appointing him is, well, extremely Spursy isn't it.

And thats exactly it isnt it, Levy wants cheap, he doesnt want to pay expensive for quality . Typical businessman which is ok in the business-world but football is not just business and Levy will never allow his money to fund the fans pleasure.

They really need to get rid of him

He reminds me of Swales. He's obviously a smarter business man than Swales was but there are a lot of similarities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.