Spurs thread 2020/21

Its unlikely they will end up winning anything IMO & it nearly always ends in tears with this fucker
Best they'll do is possibly one of the domestic cups. No way they'll win the PL (please God, no!)* and they won't fluke their way to another CL final.

*although they'd be a slightly less horrible prospect than the red Mickeys. Only slightly less, mind!

Frank nullified them today after watching Jose do a number on PEP. Credit to a novice manager for making it hard for Maureen.

With this strange season they must be contenders, but only because of the manager and his ability to nick results with negative teams. They do have some weapons going forward that even Maureen can’t blunt

We have scored the second most goals in the Premier League (1 behind LFC and CFC), have the equal best goal difference and best defensive record. It might not be pretty but it is effective.
I'll take that all day long.

I give Mourinho credit. He's the only person in the world who could unite City fans, United fans, AND even Liverpool fans. Of course that unity is all on the premise that we all agree he's a ****. But it's impressive nonetheless.

It appears he must be doing something right then!

We have scored the second most goals in the Premier League (1 behind LFC and CFC), have the equal best goal difference and best defensive record. It might not be pretty but it is effective.
I'll take that all day long.

It has been classic Mourinho so far. Win the tough games at home and don't lose the tough ones away. But still a few too many bad results. 21pts from 30 isn't title winning form. It's the best this year, but that's not saying much. You'll have to improve still to get anywhere near the title. But it's going to be an odd year so no reason you can't. The Europa League will soon be binned off and the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and ourselves aren't going to be resting players in the CL knockouts. If you are there or there abouts in Feb you are in with a chance. Just comes down to that Spurs mentality then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.